It seems that the entire Internet is on sale? These sales are just TOO GOOD. Here are my personal favorites. I will be updating this post all long weekend long… (and posting the best sales to my instagram stories too) so keep checking back!
My Favorite Memorial Day Sales
Take 30% off site wide at Madewell with code WARMUP. This top may win the award for the cutest summer top (I have the white and ordered the pale blue) and I cannot say enough good things about the fit of these shorts. They’re perfect. They look all tailored and chic and then have elastic in back to give you the perfect fit. But also! This raffia tote, a truly great blazer (I have the toffee), and so many good dresses. (I’m partial to these oversized stripes, this pleated stripe midi, this printed maxi, and this empire waist midi (the cut out back is so good!).
Jenni Kayne is running 20% off all weekend long with code MDWEVENT . I am a massive, massive Jenni Kayne fan; she makes most of my favorite sweaters. This cardigan is incredible (more like a jacket than a sweater, this is my favorite stripe sweater, and I can’t say enough good things about her fishmeran sweaters: I have them in cashmere and cotton and just love. I wear a medium in all of these styles but size down to a small in any of the cocoon styles.
Saks is having a big designer sale with prices up to 70% off! Honestly, this one is overwhelming. I recommend sitting down and filtering down to your favorite designers. In the meantime, here are a few things I really love! This little Staud dress would be such a great basic. Borgo de Nor is a FAV: I have and love this dress (the print is just stunning), this feather dress makes such a statement (I own and love this too!), and this little mini is so cute! Also, this! The print!!!! This red gingham top would be so cute with denim of all kinds, fun Gucci sunglasses, love this crazy striped pullover, have and love this Ganni dress.
Also: so many good La Double J pieces!!!! This feather dress, this feather top (in my cart), this sporty swing dress that I have in a different colorway (here + here), this colorful mini that I have and love. Told you it’s overwhelming!!
MyTheresa is having a massive sale. I can’t quite get over it? Khaite cashmere (this, this, this). If you liked my orange dad sandals, you will be happy to see that the blue and black are both marked down. Also from the same designer, I love these raffia sandals. Meanwhile, both pairs of See by Chloe platforms that I own (gold, brown; HIGHLY recommend both as both pairs are super comfortable!) are 30% off. Three other notable favorites: my beloved Tod’s sneakers, this cotton parka (it is the best top layer/spring jacket, I feel infinitely cooler when I wear it), this Ganni dress (size down!). Also, this shirt dress is so chic and now it’s marked down 30% to just $200.
Violet Grey does their sale just twice a year and it’s a great time to stock up on high end beauty. Augustinus Bader on sale!!!!! Obviously The Rich Cream is my number one beauty essential. I ordered a bottle plus two tubes of U-Beauty’s lip plasma (my holy grail go-to, as someone who has always had chapped lips no matter what it makes such a difference!). Other picks: my go-to lash serum, my favorite blush (color is petal), the best ever sunscreen, a chic lip gloss from a Black-owned brand.
J.Crew is doing 40% off your purchase PLUS an extra 50% off sale styles. Use code WEEKEND ! J.Crew has won me back this year. A few things I’ve bought and loved recently: this tangerine cashmere cardigan (so soft, feels like Old J.Crew), this button front linen dress (I liked the white so much that I bought it in navy), this twist front tank, this button tank. They just launched a new collection and I am all over this fringe tank, these linen shorts, and this fun striped cardigan. These shell earrings too!
Sea is having a big sale! SO many great dresses and blouses, all up to 60% off. I can’t get over how many really good dresses are marked down. It was hard to choose a few favorites so my list is long here: this black off the shoulder number, this architectural white dress with cut-outs, this white blouse, this blue eyelet top, this smocked dress, and (probably my favorite…) this floaty white mixed media dress.
Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale! There are always so many good things included here. A few picks from me: these dad sandals (a good dupe for the Gia Borghinis), this mesh bra, these pillowy sandals (a reader favorite, they were a best seller last week), these braided heels (so comfy and always a best seller here). Also, Armani’s tinted moisturizer for 40% off!
- La Vie Style House never does sales but they’re doing 25% off sitewide with code MEMORIAL25 ! Their mini kaftans (especially the 3D lace) are my favorite. Love the dusty rose, vivid red, and classic black or white!
- Tanya Taylor is doing a 30% off sale! So many great dresses. This is one of my absolute favorite dresses of all time, I love that she did it in black too. And I just got this floaty wrap dress, which is one of her signature silhouettes. I also have and love this white dress which is so fun for a party or event.
- Cara Cara has marked summer/resort styles down up to 50% off! I have this set (top + skirt) in a different pattern and like the blue color even better.
- Everlane is running 30% off tons of summery styles.
- Anthropologie is having a fabulous home sale: 40% off bedding, outdoor candles, furniture, and more. I am not in the market for home stuff but if I were, I’d be all over this!
- Abercrombie is offering 20% off “almost everything.”
- Matches is having a giant sale with markdowns up to 50% off. I have not had a chance to go through everything but there are a LOT of great styles included.
- AYR is having a big sale with up to 60% off. I love their Deep End shirts.