My cyber week blog post is pretty up to date but this just in: AMAZON has tons of great deals! Let’s review a few of my personal favorites….
Amazon’s Black Friday Sale
This teak bath tray is just so wonderful! I have and love it – and it’s half off! Perfect way to take all your beverages (plus a book or tablet) into the tub with you.
This portable carpet and upholstery cleaner is something I reach for constantly. Whether a human spills coffee or wine or a cat has a hairball… it’s a godsend. It gets every kind of stain out within minutes. If you are a pet owner (or just clumsy / have beige furniture and love red wine), you need this. It’s nearly 30% off today!
My favorite travel organizer: a place for everything!!!
Super cozy slippers – these would be an amazing gift!
On the fashion front:
- Love this classic blazer!
- This under $30 tunic, which looks like Free People.
- An ultra cozy tunic sweater.
- The famous Amazon coat. So cozy, so warm!
- Cute silky pajamas: have and love the Tiffany Blue! (Another great gift idea!!)
- These gold hoops look expensive!
- This chic trench (also looks expensive).
- Really love this cute military jacket.
- These ear huggies (choose “beaded”) look exactly like a pair I have from Dana Rebecca.
- This fun pearl bag is just $14!