I am on a never ending pursuit to wear more separates (to be honest, I sometimes bore myself with all the dresses). This summer, I got really into easy pull on shorts and I’d wear those (or my favorite cut-offs) with a pretty blouse. A fun (but still pretty, feminine) alternative to wearing yet another smocked dress. Beyond my personal quest for great tops, I feel like my DMs are always full of top requests… be it date-night/going out tops, blouses for the office, etc. Today I’ve put together a pretty big round-up of favorite blouses. I think they are all really, really beautiful. Some are for work, some are for play.. I think you’ll really like them all.
And even though we are getting toward the end of summer, I’ve kept things breathable and lightweight… in pretty prints and colors, with varying necklines that will work in pretty much any situation. I’ve also listed out the prices below each item so that there are no surprises (I am crushing so hard on that Silvia Tcherassi and apologize for including it, ha ha – hoping it goes on sale!).
24 Beautiful Summer Blouses!
- Collared Blouse$88This is just so sweet. The color is gorgeous, it would be perfect dressed down with cut-offs or mom jeans.Shop
- Amazon Blouse$28I have this in a few shades and while it will require a very good steaming when it comes in the mail, it’s such a great top!Shop
- Smocked Blouse$39I love this one! It comes in several different colors but the yellow is just too pretty. So affordable, too!Shop
- Criss Cross Blouse$40This is a great price and just so fun. Pair with white denim or black cigarette pants for a dressier look.Shop
- Classic Blue$115You can’t go wrong with this beautiful blouse from Alex Mill. It’s simple, classic, just perfect.Shop
- Floral Blouse$168This is just the prettiest. Would be so cute with espadrilles and white cut-offs.Shop
- Anthropologie Blouse$148When I spotted this top, I ordered it in two seconds flat: it looked so much like a Zimmermann blouse I’d been coveting earlier this year. Stunning.Shop
- The Ultimate$720I cannot get this blouse out of my head (but I also can’t get over the price). Let’s all pray it goes on sale at some point?Shop
- Sheer Blouseuse GRACE15 for 15% offI have and love this, it’s such a pretty, easy lightweight summer top!Shop
- Sheer Blouse$148Oh wow, this one is just too good. Looks designer if you ask me. I’d layer with a neutral bralette or cami.Shop
- Xirena Blouse$248Everything Xirena does is so good. This is simple and classic… timeless, the perfect wear with jeans top.Shop
- Amazon “Linen” Blouse$29This is such a good shirt. It looks perfectly rumpled (like a linen shirt you bought on vacation in Greece) and casual. I love mine.Shop
- Lace Blouse$235Another Mille gem. This brand can do no wrong. Wear it tucked into jeans or loose and swingy with a skinny pant.Shop
- Silky Tee$123I love the juxtaposition of silk and a classic tee. This is easy classic but also super elegant!Shop
- Ruffle Sleeve Blouse$68Anthropologie is just nailing it with tops. I love that this is equally dramatic and casual. It’s a showstopper for sure.Shop
- Peasant Blouse$89Faherty can do no wrong. This is the perfect easy top. Great with jeans, shorts, everything.Shop
- Printed Blouse$65So pretty and easy… I love the pattern!Shop
- Amazon Blouse$23This is such a cute little tunic style top. It’s great tucked in or swinging loose with black pants or (gasp!) skinny jeans.Shop
- Isabel Marant$345This one is more splurgey but wow, she sure is pretty. The perfect neutral; will go with absolutely everything.Shop
- Mille Top$178I love Mille and cannot get enough of this pattern. It’s just so good!Shop
- Striped Blouse$440I have set every possible sale alert on this one. Just so good! Simple, clean lines. I love her.Shop
- Drapey Shirt$82This cut from Madewell is a favorite and I love the draped fabric. Simple and elegant.Shop
- Draped Blouse$339More of a splurge but man, the lines of this one! It’s architectural and just so elegant.Shop
- Tulle Sleeve Tank$68This tank top is ready to party. Keep it simple with black pants, or take her out to dance with a fun skirt.Shop
Loving that yellow smocked one. I feel like I’m always always on the hunt for blouses. Whyyy!! This list is great though!
an indigo day
It’s so hard to find good ones! The sourcing for this roundup took several hours!
I LOVE this roundup. I usually splurge every fall on a couple of beautiful blouses that I can wear with black pants to Holiday parties or with jeans to fun dinners out. They are so versatile and I feel I really get my money’s worth since it rarely gets super cold down here. I especially love blouses that you don’t have to tuck in–my changing, middle-age body appreciates the extra coverage, but I still feel elegant.
I’m so glad you loved it!
Just wanted to say I love the layout and functionality of this post. Having your comments and item links pop up behind the photo is such a great feature. Keep ’em coming!
Oh good!!! This is how I do all my shopping posts now so you’ll continue to see that!
Love this roundup— thank you so much! Have you washed the Amazon “linen” shirt yet? That description is hand wash only — my kryptonite — so I’m hoping it can be machine washed.
Yes, I threw it in a laundry bag and hang dried, it was fine!
Just snagged the last black and white stripe in large. It is amazing, thank you!
Yay! You’re welcome!
THANK YOU FOR THIS!! I tried searching and cannot find the answer, but I am 100% confident you’ve said before – do you find Mille TTS or how do you size for tops and dresses in the brand?
I usually wear a small! I find their sizing to be similar to J.Crew / Madewell, which I typically size down in. I am a medium but it feels like vanity sizing is becoming more and more of a thing so wear a small in those brands!