In fun sale news, Amazon has kicked off Black Friday WAY early with their Amazon Prime Fall Deal Event, starting today and running through tomorrow. As a part of Amazon’s influencer program I was given early visibility to all of the biggest, best deals, so I had weeks to prepare this little shopping guide for you. I’ve combed through page after page of deals to bring you the very best of fashion, beauty, home, books/toys/gifts, and more. I hope that it’s helpful – enjoy!
As an aside, per your vote in the Facebook group, I will be donating 50% of today’s Amazon affiliate revenue to Everytown. <3
Amazon Prime Fall Deal Event
On the fashion front there is quite a bit to talk about – all of my picks can be found below… if you are on desktop, hover over the image for why I chose it. This shaker stitch sweater is so classic and chic; could pass for Jenni Kayne. I have these strappy sandals in way too many colors. They are comfortable and if I ruin them out at a bar or on a trip, they aren’t expensive to replace. (They’re also great if it rains: vegan leather.) If you are looking for a great classic trench this one is pretty perfect, and this dress is stunning – I included it in yesterday’s party edit as it would be perfect for a fall wedding without breaking the bank. Also: tennis bracelets! Lastly, I have and love this little pouch clutch. So good.
- Shaker SweaterI love this classic shaker sweater. In a neutral color, it looks expensive (giving Jenni Kayne vibes?) The grey is my personal fav.Shop
- Tennis BraceletThis looks so luxe and expensive. Love the round setting.Shop
- Pointelle CardiganI have this in yellow and might get the cream too. It’s such a pretty, easy cardigan.Shop
- Faux Leather ShortsYou know I love a leather short, these remind me a lot of my Tibi pair but in vegan leather at a wallet friendly price point.Shop
- Babydoll DressSuch a cute, easy dress. Perfect for a date or dinner with girlfriends.Shop
- Chunky LoafersThis is about as chunky as I will go, but these are CUTE.. at a great price!Shop
- Oversized BlazerLove this easy blazer – the perfect fall topper!Shop
- Pouch Baghave and loveOne of my favorites! It looks like it is some expensive designer piece from say, a Brooklyn boutique. Nah, just a fun Amazon find!Shop
- Puffer CoatTHEEEE Amazon coat from several years ago is included in the sale. Remember how this thing went viral!?Shop
- Strappy SandalsI have these in so many colors! They are really cute and shockingly comfortable.Shop
- Cozy CardiganI have and love this – feels so much more expensive than it is.Shop
- BlazerA classic!Shop
- TrenchThis is such a great classic trench (at a fantastic price) if you are on the market for a new one!Shop
- Knit PantsSo damn cozy! For when you want to be in sweats but feel just a little more polished.Shop
- Swingy DressI love everything about this. Would be great for a fall wedding or party, at a fantastic price.Shop
The beauty deals in this sale are pretty epic (and again, super similar to Prime Day / it’s a great time to stock up!). For me, the highlights would be GrandeLash (read my detailed review here – it WORKS), this amazing lip mask (buy a few and give them as holiday gifts/stocking stuffers), the Elemis cleansing balm, the best best best travel toiletries bag, and Olaplex No. 3 (incredible for dry/damaged hair.. if you highlight your hair it is a MUST!). Oh and white strips, of course!
Also, the snail masks!!!
- GrandeLashThis is the most amazing lash serum. I always get questions about what mascara I am using – mascara doesn’t matter, this is the secret!Shop
- Lip MaskThis is one of my favorite lip masks (I use it as a lip balm as well!) So hydrating and rich, I buy a new one every winter!Shop
- White StripsI always buy these when they go on sale!Shop
- MascaraThis is such a good mascara. The built-in primer gets lashes long and thick!Shop
- Elemis Cleansing Balmsmells like a spaLike a spa in a jar, this smells incredible and turns washing your face into a sensorial experience. Gets all your makeup off, leaves skin silky soft.Shop
- Wet BrushI use this brush every day to detangle my hair after a shower. It’s also great for the pool or beach. It’s really gentle and won’t ruin your hair.Shop
- Brow GelThe best brow gel!Shop
- Dry ShampooThis is one of my favorite dry shampoos. I love that it doesn’t leave any residue behind.Shop
- Travel CaseI actually need to buy a new one as I very stupidly left mine in New Orleans. The yellow color is so happy and fun.Shop
- Hair ClawsYou can never have too many.Shop
- Olaplex No. 3The best for dry, damaged hair. If you highlight your hair, this is a must!Shop
- Oribe SetSo luxe.Such a luxurious set.. also, it smells incredible!!!Shop
home & Electronics
This is the best part of the sale if you ask me. First thing is first: the Nugget Ice Machine! I love this thing so much. I wrote a very honest review of it with all of the pros and cons. But I definitely recommend buying while on sale; it only happens a couple times a year. But also: I cannot recommend this carpet cleaner enough. Hair balls from my cat, spilled wine, it has gotten everything out of my rugs and furniture. A true life saver. This was one of my best-sellers during Prime Day and I was excited to see it included in this sale.
Three other things I always load up on: Tide Sticks, my favorite hangers, Stasher bags.
- Nugget Ice MachineThis is the absolute best. I have had mine for a year and a half and I could not love it more.Shop
- Carpet CleanerPure MagicI am obsessed with this. I bought it this past summer and it lives up to the hype. Gets out every single type of stain… my furniture and carpets are so grateful.Shop
- Tide SticksMy favorite – I always have one on me (I’m clumsy and always spilling).Shop
- Kitchenaid Stand MixerI was very excited to see this included in the sale. Will this be the year I finally buy one?Shop
- Stasher BagI use these for everything… refrigerating or freezing odds and ends, packing lunch or snacks, even traveling!Shop
- Stasher Bags BundleAnother great deal on the Stasher bags.Shop
- Storage BinsI love these – am thinking they will look great in my new closet setup at the new house.Shop
- Non-Stick PansAn amazing deal for very high quality non-stick pans.Shop
- My Favorite HangersYears ago I switched all of my hangers to these and they’re the best. Barely take up any space and keep garments from slipping.Shop
Toys, Games, Books, Gifts, Etc
The holidays feel SO far away, but the reality is that it’s never too early! I’m scooping up Candy Land for my niece and Mastering the Art of French Cooking (a classic!) for my mom and my sister. Also, this NYT cookbook looks promising.
Also on the gifts front, the Coravin Pivot is just $87 with today’s deal. I have never seen it for such a good price. It would make an incredible holiday gift for the wine lover in your life. (If you are not familiar with Coravin, check out my review – it is an incredible way to make your wine last longer.)
- Mastering the Art of French CookingA classic – I love my copy! I think this would be a wonderful gift.Shop
- Candy LandI am buying this for my niece -my childhood favorite!Shop
- Dinosaur CostumeThis is just the best. I think it’s such a good halloween costume!Shop
- JengaJenga is our family favorite!Shop
- Monopoly JuniorA perfect gift for little ones.Shop
- NYT CookbookThis looks very promising / would be another great cook, maybe for the person in your life who isn’t a great cook.Shop
YAY! I just got the pretty lounge pants for a friend’s birthday and a large standup Stasher bag for freezing fruit. I try not to go overboard on Amazon but your donation aspect is just so generous. You’re the best Grace!
aw yay! I hope she loves the pants, that is a great birthday gift!
I have both of the cook books you listed and they are both great and great gifts!! Also loving the ShopBop 25% off for prime members, so many good items 🙂
Yes AGREE! So many good things!!!
You never steer me wrong. That Elemis Cleansing Balm is goooood!