A Little Resort Edit
I have warm weather on the brain. I don’t have a ton of travel planned besides trips to LA and New York (those are more just life and work vs travel at this point?) but Charleston itself is pretty warm! And I am really excited because I am going to Belize at the end of February with my family (my sweet nephews!) and then have been batting around dates in April for a special trip for a girlfriend’s birthday. But warm weather and resort is definitely my favorite time to shop for. Pretty coverups and swimwear, lacy dresses, matching sets, rattan accessories… I could go on!
I have a lot in my closet already and wear a lot of the same things over and over again (my black Tory Burch one piece, my gold birks, my Amazon coverups!) But on my “buy list” is citrusy hues (I’ve been really gravitating toward bright orange, lemon yellow, chartreuse, and lime green) and maybe a straw bag. This Johanna Ortiz one is to die for.
- Chartreuse ClutchI just love the color so much.Shop
- Crop TopPart of the happiest little summer set!Shop
- SkirtI just love this little set so much!Shop
- Gold SlidesSo fun.The color of these is so good!!!!Shop
- Sheer KimonoLove the slightly sparkly fabric. The perfect coverup!Shop
- Straw BagOn my Wish ListEverything about this bag is just perfection.Shop
- Glow ScreenThe Best!I swear by this SPF for a little coverage, a little glow, and a lot of protection.Shop
- Scalloped CoverupHow pretty is this! A great basic that will go from beach to lunch.Shop
- Jersey DressThis is one of those dresses that makes you feel amazing and will look good on everyone. The ruching hides a tummy while giving you a waist, and it’s so comfortable.Shop
- Woven BagI love this!Shop
- TunicThe pattern is exquisite!Shop
- SwimsuitNeedMy favorite cut for a swimsuit. Patiently waiting for it to become available.Shop
- EarringsBeautiful and will go with just about everything in this roundup!Shop
- Green DressThis is such a perfect shape and you know I love the color!Shop
- ClutchI cannot get over the fun handle. It’s like jewelry!Shop
- SwimsuitSo unique and different, would easily transition to dinner with a gauzy black skirt or pants.Shop
- PareoI love this. It’s like a piece of art.Shop
- Palm Print DressI have been feeling like palm prints can be a little dated looking but am really loving this one. And the fit is perfection.Shop
- Saint Laurent BagMore of a splurge but my oh my she is a beauty.Shop
- Floral DressLove the strap detailFarm Rio just does resortwear so incredibly well. Love this!Shop
- Ella DressOne of my absolute favorite dresses in a new pattern!Shop
- Fringe DressSo unique!I haven’t seen anything like this and I love it!Shop
- Orange DressEasy, breezy, but still makes a statement.Shop
- Orange TopWow wow I love this, if I had a fun tropical party I would be all over this set.Shop
- Orange SkirtJust so pretty. I am very into orange at the moment.Shop
- Blush SunglassesSeeing the world through rose colored (sun)glasses… love these.Shop
- Zimmermann DressThe details on this one are just exquisite.Shop
- Tortoise SunglassesClassic and cool!Shop
- Paper Eyes ToteI love this bag. Just the right amount of whimsy.Shop
- Silver Mini BagFun and special!Shop
- Smocked DressGreat Price!A great shape, love the pattern, and it’s priced well!Shop
- Eyelet CoverupThe perfect breezy white coverup.Shop
- Gold BirksBut of courseMy forever favorite. If you don’t have a pair, change that!Shop
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
I love this little time of winter to dream about breezy beaches before sweaty summer reality hits the fan. This post makes me happy!
That fringe wrap dress is SO good. also loving the rattan stuff, give me all the rattan the second it starts to feel a bit warm!
an indigo day
Right? I’ve never seen anything like it. So cool.