A Big Sale at Shopbop
Shopbop is having a BIG sale, today through the 15th. This is a good one because it’s mostly regular price items… when the sale ends, prices go back to normal! Take 20% off select new arrivals and spring styles with code FRESH.
While this post is not sponsored, I do have a year long contract with Shopbop and was lucky to get an early preview of the sale. I spent yesterday afternoon combing through all 160 pages of what’s on sale, making this (very long!) list of favorites. So many of my everyday favorites are on sale… but not for long!
Things I personally own and love:
- This forest green workout set (leggings + bra)
- This fun coat (size down!). I love the colors together.
- My fav velcro sneakers.
- These AGOLDE jeans – I love these. True to size!
- My Lee Matthews yellow kaftan. A splurge but so amazing. I’m already counting down til the day I get to wear it again!
- Veronica Beard blazers! How good is this red one?
- This happy Farm Rio top. The colors are even prettier in person.
- The prettiest printed red Rhode dress.
- This Ulla Johnson necklace – it’s gorgeous.
- This red Reformation dress. This is a good date night dress.
- The best shorts!
- The other best shorts!
- This Rhode set (top + skirt).
- These big gem earrings from Jennifer Behr… wear these so much!
So many pretty dresses:
- Day dresses: this green printed shirt dress, this blue and green sundress (I love the print – it’s very Marimekko!), this Reformation maxi dress, this printed Xirena dress (I love the fit!), this Cara Cara dress (been on my wish list for a while).
- Spring wedding guest and event dresses: this, this sexy Reformation LBD, this little red dress, this silky blue Reformation dress.
- I love this lacy coverup so much.
- Such a good straw tote.
- this pretty raffia Loeffler clutch!
- Party shoes!
- These raffia heel sandals (already a great price!)
- Speaking of raffia: these flatforms!
- Oooh I love love love this Staud bag.
- These super fun Jennifer Behr earrings.
Other good stuff:
- A very good “going out top.”
- This would be a great date night top as well.
- Great gifts, like this Jonathan Adler Bowl
- These hot pink feather pajamas (I have them in green and LOVE).
Disclosure: If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. I only feature things I truly love here. Thanks for your support.
Thanks for the awesome roundup 🙂 It might be a glitch on my end, but the link for “green printed shirt dress” goes to Supergoop instead! I’d love the link to the dress, especially if it’s the one in the image (between the yellow dress and fab pyjamas).
sorry about that, here you go! https://bit.ly/3JBRh4d
Thank you for the streamlines list! I love when they have sales but find the site overwhelming 🙂