Saturday is Earth Day! In that spirit, I wanted to round up my twelve (all-time, at least as of right now!) natural beauty products. It was hard to narrow this list down but these are the natural products I love most. They are magical, work just as well (if not better) as their “dirty” counterparts, and (if I do say so myself, although it wasn’t a criteria) also happen to look pretty darn good on your vanity. I swear packaging wasn’t a factor here, it just worked out that way. Natural beauty has come so far, even just in the last few years.
I’d love to hear your favorite natural beauty picks… tell me in the comments! And also, if you are looking for some more budget-friendly options: the best natural beauty products from the drugstore.
Click the graphic above to shop… or see below to learn more about each product.
- The Blue Cocoon was featured in this post but I had to include it again as it is one of my all time favorites. It smells incredible, is wonderful on dry/dehydrated skin, and immediately neutralizes redness.
- Shiva Rose x Agent Nateur Deodorant is my favorite all natural deodorant. I wrote more about Agent Nateur here, but the rose one is heaven. If you are looking for a more affordable all-natural deodorant, try Schmidt’s. The packaging isn’t quite as nice but it works really well too.
- Vintner’s Daughter is the most luxurious thing you can put on your face. It is just so wonderful. I know it’s expensive but it is so good for your skin.
- RMS Signature Set. I’m not usually a palette girl (I never use everything inside of most palettes!) but RMS did this one right. They basically took all of their best products and stuck them in one tiny purse-friendly compact!
- Everyday Oil is one of the best oils I’ve ever tried and it’s a great price. It also smells amazing. I use it everywhere – face, body, even my hair… and I always get complimented on how good it smells. Read more in my post about the five best face oils.
- W3LL People Foundation feels more like a tinted moisturizer and is one of my favorite everyday makeup products. I’d been trying to find a natural alternative to my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (still a favorite, I’ll admit!!) and this is the best one I have tried!
- Farmacy Lip Bloom was also featured in this post but it’s this (lip balm addict)’s favorite lip balm. It’s glossy and shiny but also insanely hydrating. Chapped lips don’t stand a chance.
- Palermo Coffee Scrub was (again!) featured in this post but it’s just sooooo good! Coffee scrubs are great when you want to tighten everything up… the results are short term of course but it still helps. This one smells amazing – a divine mix of coffee and citrus!
- RMS Coconut Oil Wipes are great for travel but also my favorite little luxury at night. They take all of your makeup off, leave your skin so smooth and soft but also smell like cake. Yum.
- Herbivore Bath Soak is a new fav but such a luxury. I will throw a handful in my bath and watch my stress just melt away. They smell really, really good.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask is something you are probably tired of hearing about from me but it’s magical. It exfoliates, tightens, brightens, and leaves skin looking so glowy and lovely. It’s a must before a big night out!
- LOLA Tampons (use code GATWOOD1) are kind of cheating as there is a plastic applicator but I’ve included them as I feel pretty strongly that we should not be using tampons that contain bleach and all of that bad stuff. (Most tampons are made from bleached rayon – yuck! Read more about LOLA in this post).