Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope you all are enjoying the weekend. I’ve spent my Saturday cleaning and catching up on TV. Very glamorous. This week was a bit of a blur… our flight home from Charleston was delayed, so my week was a little bit compressed. That said, it wasn’t all that bad being “stuck” there another day… it is frrreezing here in the city! I have friends in town for fashion week so I have a few fun plans this weekend… otherwise I’m just taking it easy. Lots of coffee and all of the blankets, please.
* My pal Hallie shared a pretty d*mn inspiring story. (So proud of you, friend!)
* Also very inspiring: what happened when Laurel Pantin quit her “perfect” life.
* Beautiful over-the-knee boots… at a great price.
* The coolest DIY eyelash manicure.
* Also on the DIY front… my friend Annie did a fun beauty DIY for Chalkboard Mag.
* My sister shared some big news!
* I really loved Liz’s casual weekend look… she’s inspired me to pair sneakers with a striped t-shirt dress (if it ever warms up, that is!)
* While I’m not entirely sure I can pull off clear sunglasses, I ordered these. I’ll let you know how they work out.
* This might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen… a little girl and her pig!
* I rediscovered my love of this glossy lip stain this week… “naughty mauve” is my jam.
* Also very funny… this post on what people really mean on Tinder made laugh out loud several times.
* Lastly, this coat is so pretty (but sold out in my size.) Someone should snap it up!