This week was an interesting one. I was still pretty sick for the beginning of the week, so the snow day was pretty welcome for me… getting to work from home in my sweatpants on Tuesday definitely helped to speed up my recovery. The actual snow storm was a bit of a disappointment, though… not quite the blizzard we were all expecting + preparing for! This weekend I have Hitha’s baby shower, tea with a few of my girlfriends, and some dinners with friends. Also, it’s the Superbowl… which means absolutely nothing to me – ha! Whatever you’re up to, I hope it’s wonderful. Stay warm, friends!
Favorite things from this week…
* Ummm… I think we can all agree… Linda Rodin is the coolest.
* Love these superimposed photos combining old photos with present day street scenes.
* I was so flattered + excited that my career profile on The Everygirl made their Top Ten list!
* How cool is this DKNY-inspired DIY lace skirt?
* Kendi’s list of 10 Spring Must-Haves was pretty on point.
* The sleekest, cool-girl choker. Want.
* The selfless girl’s guide to self-care.
* These animated storm photos are SO cool.
* You know I love my stripes… this duster coat is so chic… and not a bad price, either.
* Also on the beauty front… how cool are these negative space manicures? I’m not so into nail art, but these I can definitely get behind.
* Would you carry a clutch that looks like a lunchbag? I totally would.