This was a bit of a crazy week, but in the best sense of the word. Thursday night was the party for the new site (photos are online here but will also be in tomorrow’s post!) and my family came to town for it, which was so nice. The party went better than I could have possibly expected… we’d been planning for so long that I’m still kind of in disbelief that a) it happened, and b) so many people came out for it! I’m actually a little bit sick (probably a little run down.) I woke up on Wednesday morning with a sore throat and by Friday it was a full blown cold. The worst. I’m hoping to kick it with lots of sleep, ginger fireballs & first degree burn shots (my go-to cold fixes from Juice Press) and tea. (PS – If you have a fail-safe cold remedy that you swear by, I’d love to hear it!)
Anyway – here are the things I loved this week!
* Some natural ways to de-stress.
* Annie shared her winter skincare essentials. We have a lot of the same favorites… but there are so many incredible products listed here that I’m dying to try!
* How good is this blanket cape? (The price is right, too.)
* I did a fun interview over on Lauren Nelson’s site.
* I want to try this… DIY rose petal infused honey!
* I’m so proud of my friend Nicolette, who helped launch Target’s new plus-sized collection. She’s such an inspiration to me.
* An interesting read… how wellness is becoming a status symbol. Kind of true, no?
* The sexiest little red dress.
* I thought this was really useful as we get into the thick of winter… how to remove salt stains from your winter boots!
* Love chicken tikka masala as much as I do? Check out this healthy (spiralized!) recipe. Yum.
* I love the print (and sensible chunky heel) on these pumps.
* For the jet set: My pal Hitha’s latest quarterly box is out! She swears that the products inside will make you look amazing, even after the red-eye from hell. Um yeah… count me in.