Valentine’s Day is just a couple weeks away. In the spirit of the much beloved (and hated!) holiday, I have rounded up some of my favorite gift ideas. So… treat yourself, or send this post to your guy! Valentine’s Day gifts can admittedly be a little cheesy – I’ve combed my favorite sites to find some gifts that are 100% not-tacky… things you’ll actually really want!
A few highlights:
- The Coqui Coqui Perfumery (in Tulum) makes the most amazing perfumes. Everytime I go to Tulum, I stock up. I’m about halfway through my bottle of their Coco Coco body oil, which means I probably need to go back there soon. But anyway, this oil is heaven. It smells like the beach, mixed with sunscreen… but a little bit sexier.
- Lulu Frost’s collaboration with Valentine Lingerie is pure genius. Two of my faves in one pretty set. You get a set of Valentine’s signature underwear (the perfect mix of comfy + sexy… I wrote about them here) + two George Frost morse code bracelets that spell “Always” and “Forever.” Keep the bracelets for you, or give them to your guy.
- I’d typically shy away from anything with hearts, but simple studs, an iPhone charger, cheeky sunglasses and a black-on-black BKR water bottle are more cool than cutesy. Also: a heart shaped bath bomb that will give you the most incredible (shimmering) bath.
- BaubleBar’s collab with Benefit is so fun. All three gift sets are super cute, but I love this one as it contains two pairs of sparkly earrings and two of my fave Benefit products.
- If you haven’t heard of VelvetCrate, you have to check them out. A box full of treasures, made to be gifted. Their “love” box has a gorgeous mug, Rifle stationery, the prettiest hand cream, and treats from Sugarfina.
- Socks are certainly not a romantic gift, but this 100% cashmere pair is so cozy that I had to include them here. Buy them for yourself… but really, nothing says I love you quite like cashmere does, right?
- Lastly, this lip gloss seems to be sold out everywhere, but is worth tracking down as it is the absolute prettiest on. The slightest pink tint and loads of shine.
Want more recommendations? Check out these pretty little underthings.