Just popping in today to share a few things that are on my radar right now (and probably should be for you, too)!
– This salted caramel candle is my everything. It just smells SO good! Not much more to say about that…
– I’ve been in dire need of a good light read and am super excited to dive in to this one. I mean, who can resist a good sequel? Sometimes, it’s fun to just read something that isn’t going to make you smarter, craftier, or better at your job.
– I’ve long lusted after a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo’s Varina flats, and am positively obsessed with their new customization tool. Admittedly, after my last big splurge, I’m cut off from shopping for a bit, but I keep going on and dreaming up color combinations… so much fun!
– You should probably check out ManiaMania jewels. Ever since seeing this necklace on Jenn’s instagram, I can’t stop thinking about it. I am LOVING rough cut jewelry right now and may or may not have a DIY version in the works for next week… shhh… 😉
– I can’t stop thinking about this little DVF dress. I live in little white dresses this time of year, and love the cut-out details and the back. It’s on sale for 30% off which is rather tempting.
– S.W. Basics is my latest skincare obsession. Many of the products are only made from three or four ingredients (love that!) and they come in this charming glass packaging. Besides the fact that I am loving natural beauty products and trying to buy more locally, they really work! The body cream is one of my favorites and has just three ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, and olive oil.
– I know, I know… It’s really bad that I’m already thinking about Fall clothes. But can we just talk about these cut out boots? Perfection. I would so much rather be talking about summer clothing right now, but can’t get these out of my head.